Friday, December 3, 2010

Safety Pin Bracelet

Safety Pin Bracelet

Safety Pin Bracelet by WhoozQueen

Well, I've had a bit of a break but Xmas is coming, the geese are getting fat and the presents ....so hard to find, aren't they?  I hope that Oohsome can provide some inspiration for you all.

The bracelet pictured above is something that I whipped up last week.  About 65 safety pins, with 4mm beads in olive, deep purple, brass, soft violet and sea green.  I had so much fun making this one that I've decided to do a few more in other colour combinations.  One tip that I can give you, instead of superglueing the pins closed, I pinched them shut after doing the threading.  They're secure, and there's no fiddling around with fast setting glue.

11 comments:

Mellisa said...

Fun bracelet and it looks like it would actually be pretty comfy too!

petite hermine said...

Super cute! I had a pink and blue one awhile ago, can't seem to figure out where I put it though. They do make great statement cuffs, don't they? :)

Rachel said...

I used to have on of those! THIS ONE IS MUCH CUTER
!!!!
Please visit my blog please and take my poll (every vote counts)
http://teen411scene.blogspot.com/

MiSs LuvLuv said...

Thats sick!!! love it x

Miss J. said...

great!

Rachele said...

that's really cute :). I love the headband featured a couple posts down too! Great blog you have! I'm glad I ran into it!

xx
rachele

Jinnifer richard said...

so cute and lovely

mian asad said...

Lovely post I like It very Much thanx For posting this info:)))

its all about fashion latest fashion site
that i have created just to facilitate the people with latest information about fashion
For more Information you just Have to Log-on Our website Hope
Click here

toryburchshoesbags said...

buying outfits that you like in threeHogan Scarpe progressive sizes will get you through the first year with a littleFranklin Marshall Store more ease and less stress at this crucial time in the baby's D&G sunglasseslife as they need a lot of attention.

lin741852 said...

accessoires chanel pas cher

Porte-cles louis vuitton

Accessoires Sac louis

vuitton


boucle chanel

boucle juicy

boucle louis vuitton

bracelet chanel

bracelet juicy

bracelet louis vuitton



collier chanel

collier juicy

collier louis vuitton

Porte cles chanel

Porte cles louis vuitton

cottasofia said...

Wow, this is aweaome!!!It is soooo gorgeous and feminine, a genius piece!!!Thanks for the inspiration!

________
Glass Murano