Sunday, July 18, 2010

Embroidered Pendant Necklace





Artist Statement:  Thank you for checking out my new embroidered pendant necklaces! Each necklace I create features a decorative floral design stitched on linen fabric. The pendant setting frames the embroidery beautifully and also firmly secures the fabric in place.

This pendant features a sweet little hand-stitched flower in sunny yellow with soft green stems and leaves. A moss green linen fabric serves as a background for this cheerful scene.

This necklace arrives boxed and ready to wear or give as a gift.

2 comments:

Jennifer Valentine said...

I own a lovely custom made necklace from September House and I simply adore it!
The most precious thing ever.

Ashley K. said...

WHere do you get your pendant frames from? I can't seem to find them anywhere these days. I used to buy them locally but unfortuantely, they closed shop. Any tips would be appreciated:(