Monday, April 12, 2010

Poppy Rings


Artist Statement:  New colors for new spring! I first made these colors for custom order & I just fell in love with these bright, pop, and vibrant colors that perfect for new spring!

Poppy bouquet ring collection features my smaller poppy disk (they are about 10mm) wrapped on dainty double wire shank. Oxidized to add modern touch. Wear them all three for gorgeous look. You can wear two for casual day. And wear just one for little accent on your finger!

“Spring shower” is my new colors for this up-coming spring. I’ll be working on matching earrings & necklace but if you have special request, let me know! I’m always happy to work on custom piece!!

This listing is for three rings. Let me know if you are interesting in just one or two rings!

This listing is going to be made-to-order in your finger size. Completion of the order could take up to two weeks. (usually just couple of days… if you have specific time frame, let me know) I’ll try to be quick but be careful, make sure every piece would be the best piece! Please note your finger size on “message to seller” section at check out.

No comments: