Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Collar I want



Artist Statement:  This piece is one of a Kind, however I can create another very similar.

For this project I got my inspiration from one of the lates trends, ..The feathers!

This collar was constructed with denim and crochet laces totally handcrocheted and designed by myself, for the urban girl that demands to be different and unique! :-) ....Who only needs comfy jeans and a top to get ready to go..!

The Peacock was handpainted by norakaren.etsy.com , she does art on denim and her peacocks really inspired me to create this striking piece. Check out her owls! they are amazing! ....

We can take your order to create the design you want!...

Do you want something else handpainted turned into an accesory that will turn heads? just contact me and describe what you want, and we will make it happen for you.

The crochet is very lacy, is all done with thin cotton thread.

The size around the neck is 18"

It drops 7" on the front

Wash by hand, with mild soap and lay flat to let dry.

Closes with a button on the back.

Enjoy it, and be unique and wild! :-)...

No comments: