Sunday, December 6, 2009

Vixen Earrings



Artist Statement: ‘Vixen’- Purple and Black Artisan Lampwork Lentil and Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Earrings

By Rainbow Gem Designs …… Proud SRAJD member 1373
And now a proud member of Etsy DUST (Down Under Street Team)

From My Daydream Earring Series

The FABULOUS Purple & Black Artisan Lampwork Lentils used for these Stunning Earrings are by Talented Glass Bead Artist - Candy from beadgoodies here on Etsy.

With the ‘Vixen’ Purple & Black Lampwork Lentils I used Swarovski 6mm Purple Velvet Crystal Bicones & Swarovski 4mm Violet, Lt Tanzanite & Tanzanite Crystal Bicones to match the Purple in the lentils and add some extra Sparkle. I then added Bali Sterling Silver Ear Wires, Sterling Silver Chain, Beads and Findings.

The Earrings have approx 2½ inches or 6.4cm drop from the ear wires and are priced at $32.95 with Postage within Australia at $2.50 and for USA/Canada & $4.00 I will use bubble wrap to protect the Lampwork beads & Crystals on their journey to you before placing them in an Organza Bag and then a small slim box (CD size) this helps to limit movement on their journey to you & keep the postage costs down. I do combine postage for multiple items. For postage costs to other countries please contact me for a quote.

All pieces are Unique - I do not mass produce my items.

No comments: