Sunday, October 18, 2009

Swirl Earrings


Artist Statement: October is right around the corner and I just love it's birthstone, Opal. Maybe it's because my birthday is in October, but this milky stone is one of my favorites. And these earrings are so amazingly unique and fun. They feature gold curled wire with beautiful opal Swarovski crystal attached to the center swirl. The ear wire is a gold hook with a rubber ear stopper. A very lightweight pair of earrings that is sure to get you noticed!

Also available in silver, just convo me!

Length is approx 2 3/8 inches from the top of the ear wire.

These earrings will come shipped in a cute gift box ready for gift giving along with ear nuts for security while wearing.

Please check out my shop policies or convo me with any questions. PayPal payment id due within 48 hours of purchase.

1 comment:

Grace said...

this is stunning! im an october baby myself, and im also in love with the opal stone! do you make them to sell?? please email me: gracetownsend002@gmail.com :)