Thursday, October 8, 2009

Goldies


Artist Statement: This piece of art is Women's size 2XL. It is 65% Polyester and 32% Rayon and 3% Spandex so there is great fit to the fabric and it has a great form.

The painting on the T is one of kind you will never see someone else with this shirt nor will you find it again, which is the unique nature of it being hand painted. The Goldies are adorned glass rhinestone just to add a little glitz to this energy saving creature.

The ink used on this garment is permanent dye so there is no difference of feel where the painting is or isn't.

The dye and ink can be delicately washed (or hand washed) inside out and Hang dried. These inks are water resistant, heat set ( although it claimed this was not necessary I took the liberty), chlorine resistant (not recommended on this though). This is truly a one of a kind.

Well let me know if you have any questions, if you would like to see some more of my work please go to www.kurtisrykovich.com. If you would like a custom tee and you like my work send me a conversation and tell me a little bit about yourself ( I make these images custom to your personality and tastes) and your size and I will be able to answer any questions. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Oh this also comes beautifully wrapped ( because I am good like that ..... haha). And will contain washing instructions. Shipping is very prompt