Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sea Storm Kimono Top

Sea Storm Kimono Top by Moo Cow Hand Knits


Artist Statement: This top is hand knitted from a beautiful soft-spun wool blend yarn in stormy sea-shades of blue, green, purple and grey.

The ribbed waist and cross-over v-neck flatter a fuller figure, and there's plenty of room in the gorgeous kimono-style sleeves.

Lightweight and ridiculously soft, I absolutely promise you you won't be disappointed :)

To fit US size 6-10, UK 10-16

While I have modelled this top myself (I'm a US size 6, UK size 10) there is lots of room in this top, and I'm certain it would look fabulous on a more curvy figure than mine, particularly if you have more in the boob department :)

Hand wash for best results. Dry flat.
50% wool 50% premium acrylic

No comments: