Thursday, August 6, 2009

Plum Poppy Pouch


Artist Statement: Please note this item is made to order. Please allow for a three to four day production time for this item to be completed and ready for shipping. Thank you!

Plum Poppy is the perfect date for any occasion, casual or formal. She is flexible like that.

I personally never like just one side of anything I wear or use to be ornate with the other side just plain. Even more so I am fascinated with patterns that continue to the other side. Which is just what I have done here.

She was hand knit in a rich plum wool yarn and machine felted. Then the flowers were dry needle felted to her. She measures approximately 11" wide at the top edge and a little under 10" wide at the base. Her height is approximately 7".

As always, gift wrapping is free. Just let me know at time of purchase that it is a gift, and what you would like the little enclosure card to say.

1 comment: