Friday, July 3, 2009

White Rose Pendant

White Rose Pendant by Fanciful Form

Artist Statement: Sculpted and baked from durable clay my roses are formed one petal at a time, by hand, and then slowly placed together to make their unique shape. After being allowed to cool and hand painting/sealing them I attach them to a wooden pendant back.

Each rose comes in its own little gift box with its own black ribbon necklace.

The rose itself is 2" (or appx. 5 cm) in diameter. The ribbon necklace that is included with the pendant is 18" long and is clasped by a silver lobster clasp.

I can make your rose any color. This listing is for one white rose pendant. If you would like a custom color not listed in my shop just convo me and give me an example. I will do my best to match it exactly.

No comments: