Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Golden Glamour Tealight


Artist Statement: Bring the cosy feeling of old world charm into your home on a cold winter’s night… or just any night you would like a bit of twilight magic.

Since I started making teacup soy candles I’m totally hooked and always have a few burning around my house. I’m trying to be as environmental as possible with my products, all my tea cups are discovered second-hand from Op/Charity shops, markets etc and soy wax is a natural, environmentally friendly material.

This cup is made in Japan by ACG China. Is is a gorgeous cup featuring a shiny surface that reflects all colours of the rainbow, depending on how the light shines on to it. There are little golden flowers painted all over the cup and saucer.

This could be a nice treat for yourself, or a special gift for a birthday, wedding, housewarming party…

Have a look at my pictures that I took with a tea light in the cup to get an idea of how it looks like when lit up

You can choose the fragrance you would like for your candle (see listing for details).

No comments: