Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunrise Dress


Artist Statement: This lovely dress is handmade by me in a mix of new and recycled knits. I made this with the stitching on the outside so each section is outlined carefully in thick black stitches. The dress is so soft and comfortable, you will want to sleep in it! It is extremely stretchy and will fit a wide variety of figures, depending on the fit you prefer.

I didn't take a picture of the back, but it is plain black ribbed knit with incredible softness.

Summer is almost here in North America-- I am happy to shorten or remove the sleeves for no additional charge if you prefer, just let me know with your payment.

Don't worry if you are larger than my beautiful model-- the dress is clipped back to fit her-- it will fit a size large with a slightly loose fit, a body-conscious fit on size XL and snug on a size 1X-2X.

Want to see a similar dress on a plus size figure? There's a wonderful review up on Fatshionista that includes a photo. http://www.fatshionista.com/cms/index.php?option=com_mojo&Itemid=69&p=180

No comments: