Sunday, May 10, 2009

Intensity of Interaction


Artist Statement: I am estatic! to bring you this statement necklace made of vintage zippers and vintage jewelry. Like edys in a river or wild forest flowers. The smell of dirt and the sparkle of sunshine on the forest floor. Dark primal beauty. Swirl silver necklace also vintage. Fantastic.

(Some pics shown with short silver/crystal vintage necklace, and long daisy chain vintage silver necklace, sold seperately by request, convo me)

Be sure to check out my other statement pieces, and if you like something but want a different color or vibe, let me know. It would be my pleasure to make one special for you!

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

That is incredibly amazing! It certainly makes a statement.

BelieveInHappy said...

Oohhh! Thanks so much for featuring my piece, you guys rock! I'm busy as a beaver this week creating more statement pieces, and a zipper one too! Thanks again! You have some great picks here, I'll be back!
V