Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are


Artist Statement: These are just an example of a pair of "Where the wild things are" Vans shoes that I made. I can put anything you want on the shoes and make them in just about any US size (even baby sizes). I can also do custom artwork if you're not quite sure what you want. They take me one week to complete.

Important!  Please note:  if you want to order the shoes, go to the link under the picture of the shoes.  Oohsome highlights great finds on Etsy, and is not the creator of these items.

5 comments:

Little Monarch said...

OMG these are AMAZING!!!! I want I want I want. truly marvellous work

Rachel said...

oh my god. i have spent an hour trying to find/costumize shoes to be where the wild things are. PLEASE email me about this.

my email is
pbnchelly@gmail.com

i will GLADLY pay you.
please please please.

MajorBoredom said...

I'm also extremely interested in these, or some similar. Would you email me at majorboredom1@gmail.com

Jaime said...

yeah i really really want these as well. how much would you want for such a project?

my e-mail is Jaimera85@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

my girlfreinds birthday is coming up soon, and she would absolutely love something like this. please e-mail me as soon as you can!!
tylersk8er4life@hotmail.com