Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Priestess of Quetzalcoatl Aztec Dogtags


Artist Statement: These are a NEW type of item from me! These are WAY cool, I love them so much. These are "Dogtag" or "ID Tag" style necklaces - you've probably seen them - they're made of metal (aluminum), 2"x1.25", about .055" thick. But these are very special, because they feature my artwork!!

A beautiful way to bring my paintings along with you! This is a brand new product from me - I am indeed the original artist of the artwork itself, and I have also hand-made these necklaces myself. Each is a lovely piece of artwork, indeed! Relatively lightweight, it won't hang too heavy on your neck, but is quite large enough to show the image with a good clarity and colour.

About the Artist:

My name is Jasmine Becket-Griffith. I am 29 years old and I live in beautiful Celebration, Florida. Normally I stick with paintings & prints, but I do have a crafty streak in me that likes to make jewelry. Keep an eye out in my etsy store for more coming soon! I am a full-time artist and I make my living selling my artwork. I have been selling my original Fairy, Gothic, and Fantasy artwork online since 1997. I am a self-representing artist, and you are purchasing this artwork directly from me, the artist. I feel that it is important for me to sell my work directly to my fans, without the needless expenses or pretension of a gallery or middleman.



No comments: