Saturday, February 21, 2009

Socks Slippers



Artist Statement: Soft, comfy, warming and recycled slippers.

They are made by old socks.
All of those lonely socks you have no idea where their partner is.
I collect them from family, friends, and laundries washing and boil them sewing and walla..

The socks are ironed with interlining which made them strong and durable, the insole that sewn inside made by flexible foam plastic.

I can make them in white or dark grey.
Add your size (Tell me your size at any system you are use to and I will make the conversion) and color preferring when you place the etsy order, at the buyer message.

If you will send me 12 single old socks I will sew them in your own combination, and you will receive 15% discount, convo me for this kind of order

The slippers would be done within one week. I will send photos to confirm before shipment.

No comments: