Wednesday, February 18, 2009

45 Thread Scarf


Artist Statement: This fringe only, all fringe, all the time, fringe galore, handtied design is Crickets’ newest line of U Pick 'Em scarves!

You can either purchase the particular rainbow color combo pictured or please contact me before checkout to let me know which different colors I can put together just for you)!

I made this soft, secure, hand-tied scarf with over 45 rainbow shades & textures throughout (about 500 feet of joyful yarns--I have literally hundreds of yarns to choose from, so don't be shy...). It is so fun and lovely & versatile at almost 5 feet long. This scarf is gorgeous without being suffocating and is the perfect length to dangle down to the waist like a rock star or bundle around the neck to really set off facial features. I'm quite proud of how I secured the yarns (no bulky knots or heaviness)!

As with most of my scarves, please just let me know if you'd like yours a little different; custom orders & special requests are welcome and I generally can make a design more heavy/lightweight, wider/thinner, shorter/longer, use different colors, etc.

My designs are exceptional quality and a great value; this scarf is strong and durable for everyday wear, or can really carry an evening out.

No comments: