Friday, January 2, 2009

Victorian Shoulder Wrap


Artist Statement: Bittersweet Series - Wisteria

A light layer, borrowed from the boudoir. This decadent shoulder-wrap shrug is an ideal way to dress up any outfit and put a romantic twist to your favorite attire. A super soft touch in a pretty, flyaway shape. Night or day, this wrap delivers a luxe touch.

Created from berry wine satin flocked with lush black velvet curling vine detail. Adjustable with satin ribbon tie fastener, ties in back.

Also available in:
Liana - Rich black satin with lush flocked velvet vines

Sizing:
These shrugs are made to fit a variety of sizes without compromising the design aesthetic what so ever. I have tried my sample shrugs on a plus size model as part of my product testing. The shrug measures approximately 31 inches and the ribbon ties are about 36 inches each and are totally adjustable when tied. If you happen to measure yourself against my size quote and come to the conclusion you'd like a shrug made longer I'd be happy to make a custom one up for you, just let me know and I'll put a custom listing up for you. Custom work will incur a 20% fee.

No comments: