Friday, January 16, 2009

Alice isn't getting any tea earrings

Alice Isn't Getting Any Tea Earrings by Persephone Plus

Artist Statement: These are a Very Limited Edition - only a few pair will be made.

Check out the beautiful teapot charms that hang from these classic Victorian illustrations of a rather pouty Alice and a bemused and not very sane Hatter.

Kinda Wonderful. Two inches long.

****

I can definitely vouch for the workmanship of this vendor, I have the pirate queen earrings - they're stunning and get comments whenever I wear them.

2 comments:

Fran said...

You've received an award.

If you'd like to pick it up, go to my blog at:

http://www.francaldwell.blogspot.com

I love your goodies!

Jhone said...

Thank you so much for the kind words..I really appreciate that..(Tis Jhone from Persephone)