Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wunderkammer


Artist Statement: Does she or does she not belong on the front of a ship? Terra cotta, low fired, 34" high. Made for my senior exhibition in May 2008.

Artist Profile: I'm a recent graduate of the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) in Baltimore, and now I'm a first year grad student at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. I'm an MFA candidate in ceramics and co-founder of the art department (well, humanities) knitting/cake club!

I write way too much way too often at my blog, http://lingergookas.blogspot.com

1 comment:

mian asad said...

Lovely post I like It very Much thanx For posting this info:)))

its all about fashion latest fashion site
that i have created just to facilitate the people with latest information about fashion
For more Information you just Have to Log-on Our website Hope
Click here