Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maku Bracelet



Artist Statement: Funky with a hint of iridescence! You'll feel like dancing on the moon or at least in your room with the music blaring! The square white crackle focal bead was handmade by me using the westernized Japanese raku firing technique! A lot of work went into this one! Gorgeous and very comfortable to wear!

*Handmade raku focal bead fired in my homemade raku kiln (see profile for more info on the exciting raku process);white crackle glaze and signed on the back by me (MAKU)

*Large Hill Tribe .999 fine silver bead inside raku square

*Round and heishi style labradorite beads

*Sterling silver spacer beads

*Large handmade sterling silver hook clasp which I wire wrapped

*Strung on high quality Beadalon wire

*Measures about 8 inches (21 cm)

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoy my art!

Marianne "MAK" Kasparian
MAKUstudio: Raku Pendants, Raku Beads, Jewelry and Decor

1 comment:

MAKUstudio said...

Thank you for featuring my bracelet! Happy Holidays!