Thursday, December 25, 2008

Custom Felted Pet Sculpture


Artist Statement: I have been needle felting for over 10 years and LOVE to create One of a kind (OOAK) portraits of pets and custom orders!

I sell primarily on ebay and at shops and shows, because etsy is so hard to keep up with (unless you actively list an item everyday, your item gets pushed to the end of the list). BUT I have created hundreds of sculptures of pets and wild critters with 100% satisfaction from my buyers.

This listing is for a 3"-4" custom sculpture of your pet. The photos shown are of past sold creations. I generally create my items in the 3"-4" range, this is a good size to work with because I can still get a lot of detail in but the item is a cute small collectible, I do create extra minis 1" or larger items up to 12" but these prices vary. I also gladly create pose able items. Email me anytime for quotes / questions.

Visit my website www.amber-rose-creations.com there you can see many samples of my creations and also click a link to see my 100% Positive feedback on ebay.
You will know you are getting an official Amber Rose creation by the signed photo certificate of authenticity that comes with each item.

Keep in mind these are cutom One of a kind orders, I do not have a stock of items anywhere so there will be a small wait to get your item.
Looking forward to hearing from you with you questions!

No comments: