Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bleached Art on Recycled Vintage Denim


Artist Statement: I bleach these designs on vintage denim using my own process that I spent months developing. This one is a floral design in multiple shades.

The jacket is a ladies Lee brand, looks to be a medium or small. The measurement between top shoulder seams is 17.5 inches, from top shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve is 20.5 inches The denim pieces I use are vintage and therefore "used". So there will be imperfections, which just give them that "loved" and "lived in" look.

1 comment:

mian asad said...

Lovely post I like It very Much thanx For posting this info:)))

its all about fashion latest fashion site
that i have created just to facilitate the people with latest information about fashion
For more Information you just Have to Log-on Our website Hope
Click here