Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poppy Fields Necklace


Artist Statement: ***For a limited time, worldwide shipping is free!!!***

This all sterling silver pendant reminds me of looking across a pretty field of flowers on a warm and lovely spring day. I love nature. It inspires me.

This piece has been lovingly designed and created by me from sterling silver sheet and sterling silver wire. It has been antiqued and then brushed with steel wool for a deep rich finish. If you prefer shiny silver, I can create a pendant with a shiny finish for you.

This round pendant features 3 poppy flowers, and is 3/4 of an inch across. It is attached to a soldered jump ring for added security. Chain is not included, but if you would like a chain please check out the chain section of my shop.

Each pendant is hand forged by me and may vary a bit from the one shown.

No comments: