Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fairy Arm Cuff


Artist Statement: Another variation on my Elven Dreams arm cuff, the summer colours in this one reminded me of Titania, Shakespeare's regal Queen of the Fairies from A Midsummer Night's Dream

A bit vintage, a bit fae, this piece is perfect worn as an upper arm cuff or can be adjusted to wear as a bracelet. I wear mine as a very exotic ankle bracelet...there are many different possibilities!

This cuff is fashioned out of 3 strands of antique gold wire, czech glass leaf beads and swarovski crystals & pearls. A very personal cuff, you can mold it a bit once it is on to fit more precisely wherever you decide to wear it! The piece shown is designed specifically for the upper arm and is about 11" around. I am happy to make this to fit where you plan to wear it, so please convo me to discuss measurements.

Coordinating Tiara/Circlet, earcuff, bracelet, ring and necklace are also available in my Etsy shop look for "crystal forest" items in my shop search.

No comments: