Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vintage Typewriter Keys Bracelet


Artist Statement: 11 Key Bracelet

These are vintage antique typewriter keys from the early to mid 1900's.

Sturdy disc loop style bracelet form

Bracelet measueres approx.7 1/2 inches ( Can be altered at your request~~No charge)

Typewriter Key colors are all ebony and were removed from a Smith Corona machine from the 1930's. ( Gorgeous keys)

All celluloid keys

The bracelet features the unusual "Floating Shift Key .

Chrome bezels

Finished with a fold over clasp .

All keys are from vintage typewriters and have age appropriate imperfections, however this adds to the beauty of these little treasures.

2 comments:

Mikael Hiort af Ornäs said...

Nice bracelet indeed. I wouldn't mind a pair of cuff buttons of the same design though, since I rarely wear bracelets.

pärlbesatt said...

Hi,

My first comment here, since it's my first visit. An internet friend recommended it.

This is reminding me of my friends ring done with the same material. You can see them at http://www.aterfunnet.com

And if you want to see something quite different, take a look at my peyote pussy, that can be seen at http://parlbesatt.blogspot.com