Sunday, August 24, 2008

Unique Character Digital Portrait


Artist Statement: This listing is for one original digital portrait commission done by me. Ever wanted to see yourself morphed into a creepy awesome character? Well here's your chance! Know that the finished piece very well might end up looking nothing like you, but that's what makes it so cool!

Convo me with details for this commission, and send any images you may have for me to refer to. Also, you can take a look through my gallery if you want something similar to one of my pieces. http://asunder.deviantart.com/gallery This listing is for a portrait though, so nothing full body.

Allow up to 2 weeks for the finished piece. This also requires a large QUALITY photo of yourself. I cannot work with small pixelated images. If you want to know if I can work with yours before you purchase, send it over in a convo and I'll let you know.

The finished portrait will be emailed to you in JPG format. I can make a high quality 8x10 print for an extra charge.

No comments: