Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pattern - Steering Wheel Cozy


Artist Statement: This is a crochet pattern for a steering wheel cozy, which keeps your paws protected from hot steering wheels during summer, and freezing steering wheels during winter. It offers you a cushy grip, and will show off your crafty skills! :) Steering wheel cover and pattern designed by me.


What a great idea! Im going to need a new one for summer, but I don't think my crochet skills are quite up to this level. The only thing I would worry about is fit and slippage, but I think you could probably adjust 'on the spot' as it were, if your crochet skills were good enough.

2 comments:

flyingblogspot said...

You two should add the new 'Following' widget so people can favourite you easily!

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=104226

whoozqueen said...

Im definitely adding it as soon as its available. Tis being rolled out to everyone over the next couple of weeks, apparently.