Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wrist Warmers


Artist Statement: These are the first spring installment! I have been experimenting with different materials because I love these little tubes and want to be able to wear them year round. The spring version is knit from sport weight, 100% cotton yarn. The knit is fairly loose, so it breathes well and I really think these can be comfortably worn on all but the hottest week of July in Kansas (and maybe even then when you are in one of those dreadfully over-airconditioned buildings).

Don't they look like something out of The Jetsons? Gorgeous, love the tubes. You should also know that they can be ordered in just about any colour combo that you'd like.

2 comments:

infoaddict said...

My arthritic wrists and knuckles just cried with desire. That's what I've been dreaming of to keep those vital bits warm when typing!!!

If I quote Oosome, do I get a discount?? *joking* :)

infoaddict said...

Well, I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. Thanks to you, I'm about to buy a slightly elongated pair of these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8145086 (the same thing but in winter-weight and in chocolate brown and red).

I LOVE the Australian dollar when it's this high against the greenback :)