Sunday, March 2, 2008

Super Lemon!


I've been dabbling in the world of asian junkfood recently, to broaden my tastes...the butt broadening is just a bonus *cough*. Anyway, in between wiping the tears from my eyes, I thought I should warn you all of Super Lemon candy.

Say goodbye to your tooth enamel, tastebuds and anything else that can be destroyed by acid. "Strong" doesn't quite cut it as a description for how 'super' this lemon tastes. The powder on the outside of the hard candy is literally so strong, it took all my willpower not to spit it out immediately. But, once you get over the initial discomfort, the pleasant lemon hardcandy remaining, is well, pleasant.

Save it for naughty children and grandparents who could do with a little enlivening. Meanwhile, Im going to put the rest of my packet back in the cupboard.

2 comments:

s-j said...

I love Super Lemon! Ultra Strong (or whatever they are called). They are so ridiculous but so delicious.

David Cake said...

We used to dabble in Super Lemon occasionally years ago. They are, indeed, extraordinary. Though I kind of like them very occasionally.