Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arm Dragon

Arm Dragon, originally uploaded by Merimask.

How amazing are these arm dragons?? I've been wanting something similar since I read (I think?) Babel-17, with the body modifications that included 3-D additions like growing roses and real flapping, flaming dragons. As a bit of a dragon nut, I've been pondering wearable dragons that are more than just a pendant or t-shirt for a few years.

And here they are! Have a look through the rest of the Merimask etsy shop for amazing leather masks, hair accessories and pins.

Hat-tip to Maggie for the find!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh Wow.

WANTS!!!!!

Although I'd prefer one in purple. :D

That is some of the most gorgeous stuff ever. And leather! Heh. Yeah, I think I need to justify buying something from her. When I have money. O_o